Donate to WOMA
WOMA is a UK registered charity dedicated to raising money to help women in Africa who have suffered as a result of HIV / AIDS, war or famine. Registered Charity Number 1111041.
Donations help individual women gain skills to support themselves and their family
To donate you can:
- Send a cheque payable to WOMA at : WOMA, PO Box 857, Richmond, SURREY TW9 9BH
- Set up a regular standing order: WOMA | Sort code 20-44-86 | Account number 50128678
- Donate simply and quickly on the Justgiving website
- Raise money for WOMA by taking part in a sponsored event (run, bike ride etc.)
- Buy a ticket for one of our fundraising evenings/ parties
- Buy a WOMA bag, email us for details
- Hold your own fundraising event
If you have any queries about what WOMA does and how we can help please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.